Interest Free Payment Plans
- 20% deposit – payment taken on set up
- $70 set up fee & $8 mothly Account Keeping fee
A. Plan amount between $500 – $12,000
- Weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments
Interest Free Payment Plan
* Payment to Smile Crew Your Local Dentist Family Dentist on set up
- Interest-free for the first 3 months
- Retailers may offer longer interest-free terms (6-48 months). At the conclusion of the interest-free period, interest will be charged at the standard annual percentage rate of 19.9%.
- Flexible repayments
- From $10 pw. Enjoy the freedom to set your schedule to weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
- One-off establishment fee
- A one-off establishment fee may apply for new customers.
- $6 monthly account fee
- Waived if you have nothing owing.
- Interest-free instalment plans
- For purchases over $300, we’ll set you up to repay in equal instalments to help you avoid interest charges.
A. Plan amount between $500 – $2000
- 1st of 4 payments due on the day
- Remaining 3 repaid fortnightly
Interest-free payment Plans at Your Local Croydon Dentist.
Humm Payment Plan Dentist in Croydon
The Humm Process
On your dental appointment, our friendly staff will ask you to fill out a single page Direct Debit payment plan form. This is so that the payment is fully automated, so you don’t have to worry about due dates!
Decide on your interest-free repayment plan. You can spread the dental costs from 3 to 24 months, as well as decide on how often you pay.
Humm Frequently Asked Questions
What are the eligibility requirements?
- An Australian citizen
- Have to be over 18 years old
- Employed and not subject to any debt or bankruptcy agreements.
I already used my Humm for a previous dental treatment and I’m not yet done paying for it. Can I still use it for another dental treatment?
Afterpay Dentist in Croydon
Afterpay Payment Plan Dentist in Croydon
Buy now, pay later!
Pay what you can when you can! After Pay is more flexible now more than ever. You can choose to pay more or less than the full installment amount.
Can’t make it to the deadline? No worries! You can easily change the due date yourself on your mobile app. Open the app, change the due date, and After Pay will take care of the rest.
Opening Up Your After Pay Account
After Pay Eligibility Requirements
Have to be at 18 years old living in Australia
Capable of entering into a legally-binding contract
Have a valid email and mailing address, and a contact phone number
Have an Australian Debit or Credit Card
AfterPay Frequently Asked Questions
How do I make my repayments?
The first one and more convenient is the automatic payment system. In this first method, After Pay will send you a notification informing you beforehand about the payment. This is for you to make sure that your card has enough funds to cover the repayment.
The second payment option is using the mobile app/website and choosing the “PAY NOW” button. You can enter your card information manually every time you make a repayment.
Will I be charged a late payment fee if I fail to pay on the due date?
You may be charged with a late fee only after the applicable grace period (usually 10 days after or on your payment schedule). After Pay charges only one late payment fee per installment and is capped at 25% of the initial order value.
What is the Pulse - Afterpay's Rewards Program?
Pulse Rewards gives you more flexibility on your own terms. To know more about the eligibility requirements, please contact the After Pay team.